17 August 2010, 08:46
Let’s talk marriage!
Love & marriage, love & marriage, go together like a horse & carriage…
1. How do you feel about marriage as a concept? Realistic? Romantic? A pipe-dream?
2. Do you think you’ll ever want to get married?
3. If you did get married, would you want a big blow-out celebration or would you keep it low-key?
4. If you are married now, how has that changed your relationship?
5. If you’re married, how did you celebrate it? Knowing what you know now, would you have done it differently?
The reason I ask is because my feelings about marriage have really changed — & drastically — in the last year or so. (Funny that this coincides with dating the best man I’ve ever met! Ha!) Additionally, now that Prop 8 has been overturned, I feel like the whole arena has a much more level playing field! YAY!